The signs of a cheating boyfriend can vary from relationship to relationship. Some indicators of a boyfriend who’s cheating on you are so subtle that you might not even notice them. And, in some cases, these signs of unfaithfulness are obvious to everyone but you!
Instead of going through all of the signs of cheating boyfriends, let’s just highlight three very common examples. (1) Does the man in your life receive a lot of unexplained phone calls, (2.) Does he shy away from telling you what he’s been up to when he’s not with you or (3.) Does he tend to keep you from meeting his friends?
While these aspects of you boyfriend’s behavior are not absolute pointers to him cheating on you, they may be good enough reasons for you to start wondering about your guy’s fidelity in your relationship.
How Can I Tell If My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me?
Let’s have a closer look at those possible indicators that your guy could be cheating on you behind your back.
* 1. Does your boyfriend get lots of cell phone calls that he steps into another room to take? You might not think this is one of the signs of cheating boyfriend, so you might have never paid much attention before. This is one of those “in plain sight” signs.
A boyfriend who gets lots of phone calls isn’t necessarily a cheating boyfriend. Maybe he just feels it’s rude to have a cell phone conversation in front of other people.
You need to try and find out if he leaves the room when you call him, or if he talks to you no matter who’s around without taking it in private. Leaving the room in itself isn’t always a sign. But notice if he’s secretive about the conversation.
Does he tell you who he’s been talking to? If you ask who called, does he tell you without hesitation or does he get all defensive? How he handles questions like that can be tell-tale signs of cheating boyfriend.
* 2. When he’s been out without you, does he ever mention what he did? Is he O.K. with you asking who he might have been with and what they did? Most people who get defensive about these kinds of questions fall into one or more of the following groups.
a/ Their defenses are up because they are hiding something from you.
b/ They’re defensive because they don’t like being questioned about their actions – (as if they were doing something wrong.)
c/ They don’t like being quizzed AND they have something to hide!
If you’re not drilling him for answers, he shouldn’t have any problems telling you what he’s been up to unless, of course, he really has been unfaithful to you. Your boyfriend should actually want to answer you, to put your mind at ease and reassure you that nothing unacceptable has gone on.
* 3. Some cheating signs are even more subtle. Does he try to keep you far away from his friends? Some guys manage that by having their time with their buddies and their time with you as separate. And often, it’s played up to be for you, so you can spend more quality time with him alone.
But, if he makes an effort to keep you away from his friends, you have to wonder why. If he’s cheating, he’s probably worried about his friends “spilling the beans“!
Also, he might be concerned that if they act strangely around you, you might pick up on it. Off-hand remarks and jokes that they think you won’t get could start the alarm-bells ringing, telling you something could be wrong!
These three signs of a cheating boyfriend are definitely things you need to watch out for if you are at all suspicious of your guy’s behavior in your relationship. While your worries may amount to nothing, these obvious “give-aways” of a cheater, mentioned above, are often the ones ‘hidden in plain sight’!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Cheatneutral: Helping you because you can’t help yourself (core77.com)
- Mobile Spouse Snooping is illegal (textually.org)
- Taylor Swift : White Horse Video (acountry.com)