There are many ways to surprise your girlfriend to show how much you love her. And, very often, the littlest thing can be a huge thrill! Surprising your girlfriend definitely livens up a relationship, keeping her guessing what you’ll do next. It might even encourage her to come up with a surprise or two for you!
When looking for the best ways to surprise your girlfriend, think about her personality.
Is she sporty, the intellectual type or maybe into arts and crafts? Would she rather spend an evening reading a book, designing pottery or bowling a few frames down at the local alley? Maybe she’s into all of these activities! Lucky you! You’ve got a whole world of surprises to choose from!
Perhaps she loves her pets, or going to the movies or theater. Maybe she’s keen on cars, shopping or going to the museum? The list is varied and virtually endless! So, when coming up with ways to surprise your girlfriend, just think of what she loves doing and go from there.
More Ideas for Surprising Your Girlfriend.
* Can you surprise her with something that ties into her interests? If she’s loves reading, look for a local bookstore where there will be an author signing or some other type of literary event and makes plans to go. Suggesting that you go to a library or monster book sale, or anything involving books, novels and reading should be a big hit!
* Does your girlfriend love the movies? If so, then organize a movie-night at home complete with DVDs, popcorn, candy and soda. Bring all the fun of the movie theater into your living room! Alternatively, if you think going to the latest movie she wants to see would be more to her liking, then go for it. Surprise your girl with dinner and a movie.
* Is she a fan of a particular movie star? Often, local theaters have all-day/night film festivals featuring several movies made by a favorite actor or actress. Letting her indulge in her obsession and she’ll think the world of you!
How To Surprise Your Girlfriend Without Damaging Your Wallet!
There are always things you can do to surprise your girlfriend without spending lots of money. And, sometimes the smallest things that show how much you think of her can end up making the biggest impression! Here are a couple of suggestions to get you going:
# Slip a simple love-note between the pages of a book she’s currently reading, into her lunchbox or even her handbag or purse if you get the chance. Just think of the surprise she’ll get next time she goes to pay for something, opens her lunch at work or starts reading her novel. That tiny note can be a wonderful way to let your girlfriend know how much you love her.
# You could mail your girlfriend a love letter. This is almost a lost art form these days, taken over as they are by emails and instant messages. What a surprise she’ll get if you write a heartfelt note on elegant stationery, add a touch of your cologne and drop it in the mail. Different, unique and definitely a special way of expressing your passion for her!
As you can see, there are numerous ways that you can surprise your girlfriend to show your love. You don’t have to spend heaps of cash, you just need to let her see how much she means to you.
Maybe you’d like to share how you surprise the woman you love, I’m sure many guys would like some ideas!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Women & Love Books (iamlove.blogspot.com)
- Is the Love Letter doomed in our digital age? (technokitten.blogspot.com)
- Undiscovered New York: A movie lover’s guide to New York (gadling.com)